Friday, February 1, 2008

Mirrors Original Korean Movie Into The Mirror

Into the MirrorThe upcoming movie Mirrors directed by Alexandre Aja and starring Kiefer Sutherland is actually a remake of a South Korean film titled Into The Mirror.

The Korean movie was quite well done as a debut film of director Kim Seong-ho.

Here below the trailer of Into The Mirror, the original South Korean version of Mirrors:


Someone on youtube nicely commented about the movie:

"It was the Most terrible film, I've ever watched...
No, The film is very well, but the subject and this scary things that happens are terrible...
I couldn't sleep after the film, and I couldn't look into a mirror...
I put an towel over the mirror in my room :p"

Let's hope that Director Alexandre Aja and Kiefer Sutherland will be able to provoke the same enthusiasm with their remake.
;)

0 comments: